Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recent Travels (Jan 2012)

                                          At my Grandma Roxie's house in Torrance CA.
                                          Eating strawberry rhubarb pie.

                                          Went to the pier a mile from my Grandma's house.

                                          Waiting to steal the fish that jump from the bucket.

                                          The fish that calmly stay in the bucket... dead or alive...
                                          will miss the opportunity to be eaten by a pelican.

                                          A stolen fish (my favorite is the girl with the side pony).

                                          Walking with his fish.

                                          I like pictures of cuddly babies in their homes full
                                          of laundry and other real things of life.

                                          Mother and I.

                                          My cousin Julie's daughter—Aira Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment